Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2019 08:18:11 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>, Jan Beich <jbeich@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Yasuhiro KIMURA <yasu@utahime.org>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [HEADSUP] Re: Is IPV6 option still necessary?

On 2019-10-09 16:30, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:

Hello.

> Please speak up in reply to this email, if you are
> building without ipv6, why are you doing so, what are the real benefit for it.

I'm building without IPv6, just because it's one (currently useless)
less thing to worry about (settings, security, etc...).

> How bad it will impact you if we do remove that option?

I'll end up building and running ports/packages on systems with IPv6
disabled in the kernel.
If there's no problem with that, I think I won't be impacted at all.

  bye & Thanks
	av.