Date:      Mon, 20 May 2013 10:41:20 +0430
From:      h bagade <bagadeh@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Subversion load problem- "svnadmin: Dump stream contains a malformed header (with no ':')"

Hi all,

I have problem loading a partial dump of one repository into a new
repository. When I try to load a partial dump of the old repository, which
paths also corrected, I've got the "Checksum mismatch" error for a file.
When I try to replace the "Text-content-md5" field of the file on the dump
with the correct one using sed command, another error regarding malformed
header is occurred("svnadmin: Dump stream contains a malformed header (with
I don't know how to fix this problem and I really need this migration to be
done. I've searched a lot but couldn't find any solution.

Any suggestions or ideas?