Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:35:50 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   wicontrol when card is inserted

How can I get wicontrol to run when the WaveLAN card is inserted? I
tried the obvious and added the line
	insert	  /usr/sbin/wicontrol -i wi0 -p 1
after the pccard_ether command in pccard.conf, but it seemed to have
no effect. Manually executing this command mad the card switch modes
and start to operate, but I'd like it to simply work.

Thanks,

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)