Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 2002 00:54:27 +0200
From:      Alex <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        "Mike Flanagan" <mikenoc@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: unable to get the port for wmakerconf to work.

Dear Mike,

MF>  Hello,

MF>  I am unable to get the port for wmakerconf to work. I have tried
MF> make deinstall and make clean and it always gives me the same error.
MF> Is there a way to maybe update the particular port that is giving me
MF> a problem ? Or does anyone have any other suggestions ?

MF>    Mike

===>>   gtkhtml-1.0.2_2 depends on shared library: pspell.4 - not found
===>>    Verifying install for pspell.4 in /usr/ports/textproc/pspell
===>>  Extracting for pspell-0.12.2_1
>>> Checksum mismatch for pspell-.12.2.tar.gz.
MF> Make sure the Makefile and distinfo file (/usr/ports/textproc/pspell/distinfo)
MF> are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
MF> check, type "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
MF> *** Error code 1

MF> Stop in /usr/ports/textproc/pspell.
MF> *** Error code 1

MF> Stop in /usr/ports/www/gtkhtml.
MF> *** Error code 1

MF> Stop in /usr/ports/x11/gnomecore.
MF> *** Error code 1

MF> Stop in /usr/ports/x11-wm/gnome2wmaker.
MF> *** Error code 1

MF> Stop in /usr/ports/x11-wm/wmakerconf.
MF> frogger#

Check out the handbook on how to update your sources (with cvsup).
Update your already installed port with the port portupdate. (You may
want to install this before you update your sources)

--
Best regards,
Alex

The FreeBSD handbook