Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:29:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Xuan Chen <xuanchen@catarina.usc.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Suggestions for getting freebsd servers.

What kind of problems are you having. The best suggestion that I can make
is to just make sure that whatever server you decide to get has hardware
that is compatible with FreeBSD. You can find out what hardware is
supported by reading the Supported Configurations section of the getting
started instructions on www.freebsd.org.

| Kenneth Culver	      | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: AgRSkaterq	                |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.		      | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|