Date:      Sun, 13 Jul 1997 19:28:16 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Marco Molteni <molter@logic.it>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   what magazines do you read?

Hi all,
I'm just wondering what computer-related magazines you read/suggest.

I'm used to read Byte, but I'm becoming more and more disappointed
with it. Byte was different from
other magazines because it presumed two things:
1. readers can at least distinguish a computer from a toaster.
2. windows isn't the only OS in the universe.

But now if you read it you can infer that Internet is the unique
best idea in the history of mankind, and surely Internet was invented
by Bill Gates, who in his youth invented the wheel! ;-)

Marco Molteni
Computer Science student at the Universita' di Milano, Italy.
"The time has come", the Walrus said, "to talk of many things".