Date:      Tue, 03 Jun 2014 12:06:54 -0700
From:      "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@tristatelogic.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox chokes up for several seconds... frequently

In message <51901.1401770318@server1.tristatelogic.com>, I wrote:

>I wrote:
>
>> Since I last updated my ports a couple of weeks ago, the problem
>> has gotten DRAMATICALLY worse.  Now Firefox is choking up frequently,
>> and for perhaps 10-20 second each time, on virutally every web site
>> that I visit.
>
>NEVERMIND!
>
>I manually rebuilt and re-installed the nspluginwrapper and now
>everything with Firefox seems to magically be working A-OK again.

I spoke too soon.

The problem is back again.

As a friend of mine used to say "Problems that go away by themselves
come back by themselves".

I am still desperately seeking assistance to fix this problem.  I have
done everything I can to follow the Handbook instructions to the letter
and Firefox is still choking up on the vast majority of web sites.
(Apparently, almost every site on the Interwebs these days has a s**t
load of embedded flash crap on it, you know, to make it look fancy
schmancy.  I think this is absurdly stupid, but what do I know?)