Date:      Fri, 10 Nov 2006 19:37:50 +0100
From:      Matthieu Bollot <mattboll@gmail.com>
To:        neogojira osomon <neogojira@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: French translator

Hi,

I started to translate the security chapter but I don't have a lot of
time anymore. I'll finish this part but I'll stop for a while so if you
want to translate the others missing parts (where it is written
"traduction en cours" ) you're welcome ^^

If you've got any question, you can ask (me or others) on irc, server
irc.freenode.org, channel freebsd-fr

bye