Date:      Sat, 30 Aug 1997 15:46:26 +0000
From:      "Riley J. McIntire" <chaos@tgci.com>
To:        Doug Lo <jwlo@ms11.hinet.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with Multi-boot and FreeBSD

DOS/Win95 must boot from the first partition on the first hard disk.
A small DOS partition would work, but you'd have to reinstall fbsd.
The easiest way would most likely be to switch the master/slave
jumpers and make wd0 wd1 etc.

Win95 will boot then.  Use sysinstall from your fbsd installation
disk or download booteasy from www.freebsd.org and change the MBR
info so you can boot fbsd.

Let me know if you need more info.

Riley