Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 2015 11:30:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Don Lewis <truckman@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jmc-freebsd2@milibyte.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Synchronising ports with package cluster

On 14 Apr, Mike Clarke wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 Apr 2015 02:06:35 Reed A. Cartwright wrote:
>> It is possible to grab the revision information from the build logs.
>> I have written a script to pull the number and update a local svn copy
>> of the ports.
>>
>> https://gist.github.com/reedacartwright/8622973baf89b263a6d7
>
> That script is what I've been using, with minor mods because I need to update
> /usr/ports instead of a poudriere jail which I'm not using here.
>
> The problem is that 101amd64-default hasn't been built on
> beefy2.isc.freebsd.org since version 381523 on 2015-03-18_03h47m09s.
>
> The mystery is where do we get the logs from now?

Look for 101amd64-default in this mail list archive:
<https://docs.freebsd.org/mail/current/freebsd-pkg-fallout.html>;

I found this message:
<https://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=19023048+0+current/freebsd-pkg-fallout>;
which says tht the place to look is:
<http://beefy6.nyi.freebsd.org/data/101amd64-default/>;

Not the most user friendly way of finding this information, but ...