Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:39:19 -0700
From:      "Chris Ptacek" <ptacek@technologist.com>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   VPN help needed

Hi,
  I am trying to connect to a remote NT VPN server
so I can perform some work remotely.  However I can't
seem to get the VPN link to come up.  I am using the
pptpclient software.  I have the following entry in
my ppp.conf file:

VPN:
 set timeout 0
 set ifaddr 0 0
 add 172.22.0.0/16 HISADDR
 set authname <my login>
 set authkey <my password>
 alias enable yes

and I start the pptpclient with the following command:
> pptp <hostname> VPN

I am getting the following:
log[pptp_dispatch_ctrl_packet:pptp_ctrl.531]: Client connection established.
log[pptp_dispatch_ctrl_packet:pptp_ctrl.637]: Outgoing call established.

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libnetgraph.so.1" not found

How do I fix this and is my setup correct?

Also, on a similar note, I am running NAT on this box
for my windows machine.  I have tried to use the windows
VPN connection to connect but it says the server isn't
responding (if I dial out I can connect, so the server is
correct), is there a way to get the VPN connection up
when using NAT?

  Thanks in advance,
     Chris