Date:      Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mit Rowe <mitayai@dreamlabs.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: How can i check the status of a port commit?

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Mit Rowe wrote:

> Hey there.... i was wondering...
>
> how can i check the status of a port commit?

	Look in the PR database (from the website). If someone is
assigned, bug them about it, no more than once a week. If no one is
assigned, you might mention it here, probably no more than once every two
weeks.

	In addition to being overworked, I have no idea what amavis is, no
desire to install or test it, and therefore no ability to deal with your
patch. I'm sorry to say, that's just the reality of the situation. Please
don't take it personally.

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?