Date:      Wed, 01 Mar 2000 22:01:15 -0800
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        "Stapley, Peter J." <pstapley@taz.sdsmt.edu>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Code Crusader

"Stapley, Peter J." wrote:

> Anyone have troubles with the Code Crusader port? I can't find an
> executable, if anyone can be any help I would appreciate it.

Yes, the port install doesn't work.

Walter Brameld forwarded the following to the list and I used it to
install on the third attempt.

> Subject: Re: C++ IDE
> Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 09:34:35 -0600
> From: "Burke Gallagher" <burke@gallagher.chicago.il.us>
>
> The Code Crusader Home page http://www.newplanetsoftware.com/jcc/
>
> download the sources from ftp.its.caltech.edu /pub/jafl/programs/jcc/
> you need code_crusader, JX, JTooolBar, and JTree
>
> untar the source files into /usr/local (or somewhere else convient)
> cd /usr/local/JX-1.5.3
> JX_INSTALL_ROOT=/usr/local/bin;  export JX_INSTALL_ROOT
> ln  -s  /usr/X11R6/include/X11  /usr/include/X11
> ln  -s  /usr/local/man                  /usr/man
> gmake freebsd3.x
>
> good luck this is my favorite unix development system.,
> burke

Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kstewart@3-cities.com

SETI(Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) @ HOME
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/

Hunting Archibald Stewart, b 1802 in Ballymena, Antrim Co., NIR
http://www.3-cities.com/~kstewart/genealogy/archibald_stewart.html