Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 21:34:21 -0700 (MST)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FA410TX (was Re: Xircom RealPort CardBus 10/100+56 RBEM56G-100)

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, shadows wrote:

> A friend of mine is sending me a Netgear 410TX PCMCIA card which is 16bit
> and in the supported list of cards. Currently Netgear Shop is selling them
> on Ebay for 24.95 plus 9 dollar shipping at
> http://www.netgear.com/ebay_auctions.html

http://www.compgeeks.com has a refurb version of the 410TX for $17.50,
shipping depends on your location, but $5.00 for my location.  The card
looks new.

The catch is that it doesn't seem to want to configure really quick, at
least quick enough for pccard_ifconfig_ed0 to work (even with
pccard_flags="-z").  Do an ifconfig_ed0 instead and it does work.