Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:59:24 -0700 (MST)
From:      Valentino Vaschetto <logo@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Harry Newton <harry_newton@telinco.co.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 4.4-RC: errors in doc build

I had the same problem when I tried to build the handbook a little while
back. It turned out to be for the better because I could go ahead and fix
all the errors that no one else noticed because I guess the sgml processor
doesn't worry too much about close para tags, but for some reason now
does.

Anyway, I'm also getting the same errors in the formatting-media article.
I'll fix them all and then it will not even be an issue.

Unless someone knows what's going on here?

-val