Date:      Sun, 15 Aug 1999 15:42:49 +0100
From:      Ben Laurie <ben@algroup.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Panasonic Toughbook

Hi there,

I'm running FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE+PAO on a Panasonic Toughbook CF-47 which
is mostly really cool, but I have two problems:

1. Sometimes (quite often, in fact) it doesn't recognise the (only)
PCMCIA card, I get the "no entry for (null)..." stuff. Usually
hibernating then waking up again cures this(!). Any ideas?

2. It doesn't spot the built-in modem (which is some kind of PCI style
Xylan job - I can find out more from Windoze if that'll help) - again,
ideas?

I'm not subscribed to this list, BTW.

Cheers,

Ben.