Date:      Fri, 02 Feb 2007 21:07:52 +0100
From:      Roger Olofsson <raggen@passagen.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD6.2 DIY wireless AP?

Dear mailing list,

One of the many ideas, inspired by FreeBSD, that passed through my head
is the one about making my own wireless access point using an old
computer with FreeBSD and a wireless nic.

First question, will a Fujitsu USB D1075 wireless nic work for this purpose?

Second question, any pointers to how to make this small project happen
would be appreciated. I've googled and found some but I like to read up
on different ideas before I decide where to go. I would prefer to use
ipfilter since I've been using that beast for quite some years now, but
I might as well take a closer look at pf if recommended enough.

Thanks in advance!