Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:58:14 +0300
From:      Nikolaos Nikou <Nikolaos.Nikou@lmf.ericsson.se>
To:        bart.lateur@skynet.be, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem with ISO images

I have made 3 different copies of 4.0 from 3 different sites nl, se, fi
and 3 different copies of 3.4.

I usualy get something like
/stand/cpio: invalid header: checksum error
then some files
and

/stand/gunzip: <fd:0>: invalid block type
/stand/cpio: premature end of file

I will try to locate another machine and see if this works there.

thank you
niko