Date:      Thu, 20 Aug 1998 01:24:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      zenin@archive.rhps.org (Zenin)
To:        cjohnson@palomine.net (Chris Johnson)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cd /usr/ports; make clean

> >From time to time I like to free up some disk space by running make clean in
> /usr/ports. Invariably, there's some port in there that doesn't know how to
> make clean, and the whole process stops. Then I delete the offending port, run
> make clean again, and it'll proceed further and hit some other port that
> doesn't know how to make clean.

	This is odd.  I can run make clean in the current /usr/ports without
	a problem.  Maybe your /usr/ports is a bit broken?  Have you
	cvsup'ed ports-all recently?

--
-Zenin (zenin@archive.rhps.org)           From The Blue Camel we learn:
BSD:  A psychoactive drug, popular in the 80s, probably developed at UC