Date:      Fri, 05 Sep 2008 13:22:53 -0400
From:      "Self Improvement Newsletter" <editors@selfgrowth.com>
To:        Darling Smorgrav <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>

Dear Darling,

You had previously signed up to receive our newsletter. As part of the sign=
up process, you requested information on one or more of our specialty intere=
st areas.

We were provided with the following information during the sign-up process:

Your Full Name: Darling Smorgrav
Your Email Address: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

If you are no longer interested in receiving this special topic information=
, you can unsubscribe by clicking here: http://newsletters.selfgrowth.com/u?=
id=3D17770730.fd784a8643a3567895f29fecebdae9a2&o=3D5283451&n=3DT&e=3Dfreebsd=
-questions@freebsd.org&l=3Doip

OUR COMPLETE LIST OF TOPICS:  Audio Programs, Dieting & Weight Loss, Foreig=
n Language, Goal Setting, Memory Improvement, NLP, Public Speaking, Speed Re=
ading, Stress & Anxiety Relief, Success Coaching, and Time Management.=20
To signup for any of these other topics, go to: http://www.selfimprovementn=
ewsletters.com/=20

We are looking forward to helping you improve your life!

Sincerely,

David Riklan
Founder - SelfGrowth.com

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?LYRIS-17770730-5283451-2008.09.05-13.22.54--freebsd-questions#freebsd.org>