Date:      Sat, 16 Aug 1997 17:31:21 +0800
From:      Gordon Wang <guelph@tpts5.seed.net.tw>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP interface setting

Dear sir
I am a FreeBSD 2.2.1 user.
I have questions about PPP interface setting.
I am a dial-up isp user of a internet service company.

questions:--------------------------------------------------------------

Hostname: Gordon.my.domain ( I set hostname to Gordon.my.domain.
			     I think it's right)

Domain name: my.domain     ( I think it's right,too.)

Gateway:???????  (About Gateway, Should I ask my ISP sevice company?
                  Or this can be left empty?)

Name server:????? (Should I put in the IP address of the server which
                   I connected to every time I browsed around the web
                   in the win95 environment?)

IP address:???????( What IP address should I put here?)

Netmask:255.255.255.0 (I think this is corrct,just like  what I put in
                       Win95. )

Thanks for helping me solve these question.

Gordon