Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 1996 12:04:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      owensc <owensc@enc.edu>
To:        questions list FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Java with Netscape "Atlas" for BSDI

Someone recently posted that the new "Atlas" Navigator for BSD/OS works
fine with FreeBSD.  I just tried it on a -stable system, and in runs well
except that Java applets don't load.

I have relatively little trouble with running Java applets with Navigator
2.01 for Linux (via the linux emulator, of course), but would prefer to
run the BSD/OS version.  Has anyone gotten it to work completely (ie, with
Java)?

thanks,
---
  Charles Owens					 Email:  owensc@enc.edu
                                       "I read somewhere to learn is to
  Information Technology Services     remember... and I've learned that
  Eastern Nazarene College            we've all forgot..."   - King's X