Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 19:04:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <gollucci@wam.umd.edu>
To:        ASe User <menzies1@airmail.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SSL and .htaccess

Don't put the .htpasswd file in webspace.  Only put the .htaccess and
.htgroup in webspace.

Philip M. Gollucci
E-mail      : gollucci@wam.umd.edu
	      Philip@p6m7g8.com
Phone       : 301.249.6261
Major       : Computer Science
	      Electrical Engineering
Current Job : Co Science, Discovery, & the Universe Webmaster