Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:03:26 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VPN & Jail(s) ...

I asked this a little while ago, and had alot of good answers ... but,
after doing some thinking, I'm wondering if there might be a better way of
doing it, that removed the requirement for 'hitting' the base operating
system ...

If I ran something like FreeBSD in VMWare, would that work?  Are there any
OSS VMWare-like solutions available out there?

thanks ...