Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 1998 03:15:51 -0400
From:      distributor@phonecheck.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FREE Classifieds Up Date

     Hello

  I discovered your business on the internet, and
  thought you might br interested in our website
  located at http://rodweb.localweb.com/classads/sites/web/htm

  You can place FREE CLASSIFIEDS that will be
   seen all over the worldwide web. Take a look
   at the counter and see why you want to place
   your ad here. Go there now and place your
   ad so you can see your business increase.

   Thank you
   Jake

  If you would like to be removed from future
  mailing simply respond with "REMOVE"
  in the subject line.