Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:21:09 -0700
From:      Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
To:        Moti Levy <moti@flncs.com>, freebsd-question@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Isp "control panel " ?

FWIW I have been having nothing but strange issues with ISPman on
FreeBSD.  It's definitely a linux-borne application, but some have made it
work on FBSD.  I tried, I give up.  It's pissing me off.

After looking into webmin, the only feature it doesn't have that I want is
a central LDAP database (that's just neat!), but it does about a hundred
things more that I want, that I'm not getting with ISPman.  And it formally
supports FreeBSD as well.  I'm going to install it this weekend (blowing
away everything on the box and starting over) and will report back with a
brief writeup and notes, etc.

- Ralph