Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 1998 12:06:52 -0800
From:      Michael Bueno <bueno@webignite.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hardware support

we're looking to upgrade our current freebsd web server
(p233) with a more beefed up pentium.

this system would potentially have 2 cpu's and hardware
scsi raid.

can you direct me to where i can find info on this
type of hardware compatibility?  on the freebsd site
i see a list of supported controllers, but none of
them appear to be labelled as "raid".

i'm guessing that there may be no raid and/or multiprocessor
support.  if this is the case, any hints about how to
configure our machine for disk redundancy would be
appreciated.

thanks.

-michael bueno