Date:      Wed, 10 May 2006 10:53:15 -0400
From:      "fbsd" <fbsd@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        board@freebsdfoundation.org
Subject:   vote for keeping "beastie"  as official logo

If you are as dissatisfied with the new official logo
as I am, then forward this email to the FreeBSD federation
board of directors at board@freebsdfoundation.org

Dear FreeBSD federation board of directors:

I am upset with the manner in which it was decided
that a new logo was needed.

Only posting a message that this was happening on the
announcement list was an big mistake as it left out
the users who promote FreeBSD at the grass roots
level from knowing about it. An change of this
magnitude should have been broadcast to all lists
to get the widest based input possible.

I sincerely hope this deception was not on
purpose as it looks that way.

Furthermore the new logo design is not satisfactory
and does not represent the wants of the user community
as shown by the multiple posts on the questions
list of late.

My vote is for keeping the beastie image as the
official FreeBSD logo and removing the sex toy
logo from publication.