Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:48:48 +0600 (NOVT)
From:      "Alexey N. Dokuchaev" <danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   X complilation

Hello!

I have no X installed, and plan to install Xtt from ports.  What pitfalls
will I incounter?  Will it first compile regular X, with no truetype fonts
support?  And one more thing: what's better, to have regular X and xttfs,
or have tt support compiled in X?

Cheers,

/* Alexey N. Dokuchaev, more commonly   |                                    */
/* known as DAN Fe                      | email: danfe@inet.ssc.nsu.ru       */
/*                                      | ICQ UIN: 38934845                  */
/* Novosibirsk State University         | hp: http://inet.ssc.nsu.ru/~danfe/ */
/* Scientific Study Center Computer Lab |                                    */

Microsoft:	Where do you want to go today?
Linux:		Where do you want to go tomorrow?
FreeBSD:	Are you guys coming or what?

A good conspiracy is unprovable.  I mean, if you can prove it, it means they
screwed up somewhere along the line.

					Jerry Fletcher from Conspiracy Theory