Date:      Thu, 5 Jan 2006 02:16:58 -0000 (GMT)
From:      jhall@vandaliamo.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Serial Port Logging

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The organization I work for has a need to log information from the phone
system.  The phone system has a serial port output.

Since I already have a FreeBSD server in place at this location, I was
wondering if it is possible to send the information from the phone system,
to the FreeBSD server, have the information saved via the serial port?

I'm thinking something like cu -l /dev/cuua0 >> outputfile.txt

Thanks,

Jay