Date:      Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:00:53 -0200
From:      Ozgur Ozdemircili <ozgur.ozdemircili@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Divert

Hello,

As an old ipfw user Im trying to switch my firewalls to pf.My network is
as shown below:

Clientnetwork ------  Freebsd fw ----- modem
                                      l                         l
                                      l                         l
                                      l                         l
                                      w2003 Rras-------

 I normally have rule on ipfw that lets my divert a port(for example
1863 ) into a win 2003 server machine which  has routing and remote
access enabled. This gives me the chance to sniff  the copy of all the
all the conversations in the network as a part of company policy.
In ipfw I used:

ipfw add divert $w2003 tcp from $clients to me eq 1863

How can I get this done in Pf?

Thank you.