Date:      Thu, 24 Nov 2016 09:23:43 +0100
From:      Michael Sperber <sperber@deinprogramm.de>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't get 11.0-RELEASE to boot on Banana PI M3

I'm new to this list (and to FreeBSD on ARM), so forgive me if I'm
asking something trivial:

I built a FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE image for my BPI M3 using Crochet, by the
book as far as I can tell.  The result doesn't boot, and I see no
external indication that anything is happening.  (I.e. no LEDs blinking,
as they usually do when a working image boots up.)

This thread:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.devel.arm/14466

... led me to believe uboot might currently be broken.  Is that indeed
the case?  Any instructions I could follow to get a working version.

Any help would be much appreciated!

--
Regards,
Mike