Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 1997 23:10:03 +0200
From:      j@uriah.heep.sax.de (J Wunsch)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Hackers)
Subject:   Re: Do *you* have problems with floppies?

As Jamil J. Weatherbee wrote:

> I started my machine up fine with the freebsd boot disk to change a few
> things it loaded as normal --- but my floppy has never worked from within
> freebsd, I've reported it a few times but people seem to think it is just
> me.

People don't ``seem to think'', but they ``notice'' it's just you.
Anyway, i offered you sending me the drive & controller, or whatever
is required to reproduce the problem.  I have yet to hear anything
from you since.  It's hard for me to debug problems i can't reproduce
myself.

NB: i don't deny the potential bug that is there.  It's just i can't
see it myself.

--
cheers, J"org