Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:49:05 -0800
From:      "Vinod Kashyap" <vkashyap@amcc.com>
To:        Jeff Soule <jsoule@webcrossing.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Problems with 4.10 Release and "supported" hardware

I don't think the twa driver is even in the picture here.  Do you
see any message printed by twa at boot time?  It looks to me like
the FreeBSD PCI subsystem does not even detect any PCI controllers
for twa to claim.  When this happened, we attached a PCI analyzer
and saw that there was almost on activity on any of the PCI busses.

Can you plug-in any other PCI controller and see if gets detected?