Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:29:41 +0000
From:      Gustavo V G C Rios <grios@netshell.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   auth

Does anybody here runs oidentd as a auth daemon?
I compiled and installed it, but when any system connect to my host, it
closes the connections!
Another problem: it complains about missing CR-LF, i have already seen
the RFC about auth daemon, but there is some thing strange going on
here!
It only complains about missing CR-CF when i, for instance, ftp
localhost, but when i ftp my machine from a remote host, this problem
does not happen!

Why oidentd complains about missing CR-LF only from localhost?
Why i closes connection same time it's opened ?

Thank you for your time and cooperation!