Date:      Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:43:23 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   Re: system admin question...

	((A parenthetical note):
	In prep for this posting I finished (or expanded) my
	mail-strip program that eliminates most of the cruft and
	leaves the body. )

	So I'll look at bigsister, conky, nagios, monit, and Ksysguard.
	(Mel, if you have a cheatsheet  for Ksysguard, that would be a
	big win.)  The more I can automate, the better.

	thanks to everybody who emailed me, onlist and off; if I can turn
	this into a how-to article, i'll publish it on my bsd pages.

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline@thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix