Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 1997 00:34:23 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jonathan Fosburgh <jef53313@Bayou.UH.EDU>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   How much space?

I would like to upgrade my 225R machine to -stable, but I am low on disk
space? Can someone tell me what the minimum sets I should get are and how
much space they require? I have around 30-40 megs of hard drive left.

Jonathan Fosburgh, wotan@scientist.com , University of Houston Geophysics
http://www.geocities.com/vienna/1498

FreeBSD: Turning PCs into Workstations
http://www.freebsd.org
                     We shall not cease from exploration,
                And the end of our exploring shall be to arrive
            Where we started from, and know the place for the first time.
                       --T.S. Eliot, The Four Quartets