Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:09:18 +0700
From:      vuthecuong <cuongvt@fpt.vn>
To:        Olivier Nicole <on@cs.ait.ac.th>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: is is able to setting up DNS server reverse lookup with DynamicIP?

Sorry I not explained clearly:
 >Who is assigning the dynamic IP ?
This is my Lan, server is freebsd 6.2, My LAN have 5 XP,Linux CLients.
I registered a DynamicIP at dyndns.com: www.thecuong.gotdns.com

In Freebsd 6.2, I have also postfix MTA. Currently my clients have mail
adress such as
cuongvt@thecuong.gotdns.com, hanhtm@thecuong.gotdns.com.
With this mail addressed, I cand send/receive mail from/to my company,
Yahoo etc.
But my postfix only can receive mails from freebsd-questions mailing
list, it can not send
 mail  to this.
I recognized that the cause of this problem is that my DNS (on Freebsd
6.2) not
reverse lookup as freebsd-questions requiried in order to prevent spam.
Freebsd-questions is currently treats cuongvt@thecuong.gotdns.com,
 hanhtm@thecuong.gotdns.com as spam. When mail fom these addressed come,
it rejected.

I suggest that now I will attached  zone file and reverse file,
then could you help me check and let me know what's wrong?
Pls help me, I really need your help.
Tnx