Date:      Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:12:19 -0400
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Getting ipfw2 on FreeBSD-4.11-STABLE...

I have FreeBSD-4.11-STABLE on one of my systems.  I did a
buildworld/installworld today - but I still have ipfw and not ipfw2 -
even though the manpage says otherwise.

It's been a while since I updated this system - I looked through the
docs and no mention of this in UPDATING etc.

I see in the /usr/src/sbin/ipfw directory a define of -DIPFW2.

So before I hack further, I wonder if I messed something up or if
there's a switch I must implement to get ipfw2 running on here.

Thanks.