Date:      Fri, 21 May 2004 16:33:01 +0200
From:      "RazorOnFreeBSD" <yann.luppo@attglobal.net>
To:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Hacked or not ?

yes.... if you have any recommandation on something else?
I'm currently moving from chkrootkit 0.41 ot 0.43 maybe it will help!
I'll send the response for next people with this problem.... 'cause I don't
want to be anoying but after simple searches I didn't find accurate solution
or right information for 4.x boxes!
For sure I didn't type in the right words if this post pop up every week,
but I'm a newbie and futur newbies will have the same problem and probably
type the same key words.... and probably add another post on the same
subject!
Here I and they need a response to stop polluting the mailing list! Don't
you think?

PS: This was just sort of a notice, nothing aggressive or whatever else you
would'nt like! I love everybody and everything on this planet even cows....
(can I except terrorist people? Those are shit!)

Sorry for polluting.
razor's trying chkrootkit 0.43.