Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 2009 21:59:03 -0300 (BRT)
From:      scuba@centroin.com.br
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [OT] Server hosting with FreeBSD

--728547764-98663346-1236301147=:5288

Hi all,

 	We´re looking for good hosting services that offer instalations of
FreeBSD in dedicated servers.
 	Any one could point some?
 	Most of the companies offer Linux and Windows, but only few with
FreeBSD.
 	The one thar we use today, only install a fixed image. Just a
simple custom partition modification, cannot be done.

Thank you,

- Marcelo

--728547764-98663346-1236301147=:5288--