Date:      Sun, 2 Feb 2003 08:57:36 -0800
From:      Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
To:        Trent Nelson <trent@limekiln.vcisp.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: buildkernel dying from unresolved sched_* symbols

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 03:54:08PM +0000, Trent Nelson wrote:

>     Okay, so it seems either 'options SCHED_4BSD/SCHED_ULE' needs to be
>     added to your kernel config file.  Considering that this is a comp-
>     letely new line, would it not be wise to update UPDATING?  I'm not

Have you looked at src/UPDATING?

20030125:
        The scheduler framework has grown a second scheduler and consequently
        you must specify one and only one scheduler in your kernel config.
        The in cvs config files have been updated to use the old scheduler
        which may be selected via 'options SCHED_4BSD'.  If you would like
        to try the new, much more experimental, scheduler please try

--
Steve