Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:49:20 +0400
From:      "Oles' Hnatkevych" <gnut@fc.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   samba

Hello freebsd-questions,

  I've tried to setup samba. On the same local network wire
  we use two networks: cass C network and another one that
  uses 8 addresses. FreeBSD box can be seen from PC's
  that are in class C network, but not those which are
  on the smaller network. Is it some feature of those
  fancy protocols? Is there any workaround? or RTFM? Which one?

  Thank you in advance!

With best wishes, Oles' Hnatkevych, http://gnut.kiev.ua, gnut@fc.kiev.ua
Finance & Credit Banking Corporation, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Industrialnaya str. 27 +380 44 2417190
Artema str. 60, +380 44 4906877