Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:24:32 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with this java program

On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:41:21 +1100, Danny wrote:

> Hello I am having this problem with the java program that I created on
> FreeBSD

The reason you're not getting any feedback is probably because you're
stretching the scope of the freebsd-questions mailing list.  The fact
that you happen to be using a FreeBSD box for your project doesn't mean
this is the best place to ask.  Try one of the Java-related newsgroups
like comp.lang.java.help .

Good luck!
Sheldon.