Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 1995 02:52:59 +0000 ()
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        jeff@ring.zenox.com (Jeff B. Bolton)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: NCSA httpd 1.4.2

Jeff B. Bolton stands accused of saying:

> Can anyone tell me where I can get a port of the NCSA httpd 1.4.2 web
> server.  I'm running FreeBSD 2.0.5R here....The source seems to come with
> Predefs for everything BUT FreeBSD.

The NCSA server is shipped on the FreeBSD CDROM; look in /usr/ports.

This is a really dim question, which is why nobody's answered it.
Apologies if being judged offends you.

> Jeff B. Bolton                                      jeff@zenox.com

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[