Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:42:45 +0100
From:      Thomas Hurst <tom.hurst@clara.net>
To:        Alexander Motin <mav@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, imp@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RFC: PCI SD host controller driver & mmc/mmcsd modules improvements

* Alexander Motin (mav@FreeBSD.org) wrote:

> > This is an integrated SD and MemoryStick reader; sadly it doesn't
> > actually attach any usable devices.
>
> At this moment driver creates mmc bus only on card insert and
> destroyes on remove. Have you tried to insert something there? Do you
> have any reaction on card insert?

Yup, I've tried a 1GB and 2GB SD card and a 1GB and 64MB MS with two
different adaptors.  No combination of inserting, reloading mmc, or
sdhci seems to make any usable device nodes.

I note it doesn't appear to be allocating any IRQ's according to vmstat
-i.  Is it supposed to?

--
Thomas 'Freaky' Hurst
    http://hur.st/