Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 04:45:14 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyho@bigpond.net.au>
To:        Daniel Leal <dleal@webvolution.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: printer configuration

-Hello
- This is the second time someone has asked this question to the freebsd
mailing list

- In response I typed:

-Install apsfilter from the www.freebsd.org/ports/
- This will "ideally" do everything for you automatically

Or maybe even try:

-Making sure you have lpd running as a process
- lpr postscriptfile.ps to create a test print to see if it works