Date:      Tue, 23 May 2017 21:44:19 -0400
From:      Mike Hemmes <mhemmes@ffdyn.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   File Object Auditing

Hello,
        I'm new to the TrustedBSD Security Event Auditing system and was try=
ing to figure out how I can configure auditing for a specific file or folder=
.  It seems as though audits are performed based on user.  I'm trying to con=
figure auditing for file read/write access for a folder shared on a server, i=
ncluding all child file and folder objects.=20

So let's say I want to audit any files read, written or deleted in the folde=
r /volumes/share, where would I create that entry and it's classes?

Thanks for your time,

	 =09
Mike Hemmes =E2=80=A2 Vice President
=20
Mobile: (631) 983-3403
Office: (866) 493-3473 x101 =E2=80=A2 Fax:  (866) 493-0764
120 West Granada Ave, Lindenhurst, NY 11757
mhemmes@ffdyn.com =E2=80=A2 ffdyn.com
  =20