Date:      Sun, 9 Jul 2000 02:03:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joakim Ryden <jo@spider.forumone.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Still breaking for me

I've cvsupped a few times this week now and the buildworld keeps breaking
at the same place so I'm assuming I'm doing _something_ wrong but I really
have no clue what's going on. Anyone? I'll be more than happy to provide
any information needed.
Where it breaks:

 -Wstrict-prototypes  -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline
-Wcast-qual  -fformat-extensions -ansi -DKLD_MODULE -nostdinc -I-
-I/usr/src/sys/modules/syscons/fade/.. -I. -I@ -I@/../include
-mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -c setdef1.c
ld -Bshareable  -o fade_saver.ko setdef0.o fade_saver.kld setdef1.o
===> sys/modules/syscons/fire
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules/syscons.
*** Error code 1