Date:      Sat, 05 Apr 2008 08:49:26 -0400
From:      Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
To:        "Ruel Luchavez" <ruel.freebsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Error fatal_tls

"Ruel Luchavez" <ruel.freebsd@gmail.com> writes:

> can anyone help me whats the meaning of this error? I always have this every
> minute
>
> mail pop: fatal_error: tls_start_servertls() failed
>
> How to get rid of this error? PLEase
>
> Thanks in advanced

This is coming from your POP server.  Without knowing which server
software you are using, we can't help much.

However, it is possible that the server software is expecting TLS
support from a port that isn't installed or isn't installed properly.
Look at the dependencies of your POP port.

Good luck.